I have often said, living in this climate of perpetual torrential down pours, that it is fortunate I’m not sweet enough to melt! 🙂 But I have recently been blessed to be nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger award by my dear blogging friend Lisha who is such a blessing to me! So here’she rules as I know them:
I’ve checked off that first one and got the image loaded (Thanks Lesha!) and now on to the rest!
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or cake: Um, do I really have to choose? Though probably cake. Cake means frosting. 🙂
2. Chocolate or vanilla: Is this really a valid question? Is there anything other than chocolate? I didn’t think so.
3. Favorite sweet treat: Do I really have to narrow it down to just one? How about a top 5? Hot Tamales, Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, Chocolate cake (with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream, of course) & peanutbutter rice crispies with chocolate frosting. I’m seeing a chocolate pattern….
4. When do you crave sweet things the most: When do I not?
5. Sweet nickname: It’s not really a nickname, but sort of. When we first adopted, our oldest was 8 and she refused to call us mom and dad. But in a round about, very sweet and special way we settled on a compromise: She called me Imma and Jon Abba, which is Hebrew for mom and dad. It’s been my favorite ever since.
Now for a blogcall of 12 Super Sweet Bloggers! Grab a cup of coffee or tea (and a sweet treate, calories don’t count today!) and enjoy your reading!